Become a Web Developer in 60 Hours
This training sessions are designed to fully equipped participants with all the necessary tools and skills needed to successfully develop complete web applications to the specifications of clients using latest web technologies. The training modules spans a 60-hour session of online training with a work from home concept.
Candidates will be required to develop a world-class application at the end of the training session using the knowledge acquired during the training.
As part of the package all students are highly encouraged to write the W3School's Certified PHP Developer exams. In view of this students who are interested to take the exams will undergo free exam preparation sessions using W3C's Syllabus to adequately prepare them for the exams.
Objectives Of The Training
1) To help them building the basic platform to launch their career in the IT industry successfully
2) To equipped students with the latest web technology skills needed in the job market.
3) To prepare students to write the W3School's PHP Developer Certification Exams.
4) To assist students to bring the knowledge from the classroom to develop practical world solutions.
5) To prepare students to develop their final year applications with ease.
Key HighlightsOur Trainers
1) Hypertext Markup Language (HTML)
2) Working with CSS
3) Basics of PHP
4) Basics of MySQL
5) PHP and MySQL Connectivity
9) Live Projects
10) Experience Letter Mr. Naveen Mr. Apoorv Gaur Mr. Sethu Nath